Breast cancer is the most common invasive cancer in females worldwide. 18.2% of all deaths from cancer worldwide including both males and females are from breast cancer.
Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. And this malignant tumor can spread to other parts of the body. Unlike the common myth that a lump is the only indication of breast cancer, there are multiple symptoms, that can help in proactively seeking advanced diagnostics and medical help at an early stage.
Warning signs of breast cancer vary from woman to woman, and there are some cases where symptoms don’t show up at all, even in mammography scans.
Anyhow, let’s see 7 major early signs of breast cancer.
1. Pain in the breast or chest
2. Itchy breasts
3. Pain around upper back, shoulder and neck area
4. Changes in breast shape, size, or appearance
5. Change in nipple appearance or sensitivity
6. Swelling or lump in your armpit
7. Red, swollen breasts 3:56
So, These are the 7 major early signs of breast cancer. Do take a note of it, and stay healthy.
Love it? Pin it to your HEALTH board to SAVE it!