Old School New Body is a weight loss and muscle gaining program for men and woman. This program was designed for people or individuals over the age of 40.
Old School New Body is specifically called F4X which is the acronym for Focus for Exercise and also has 3 main phases.
Old School New Body was created by Steve Holman and his wife Becky Holman. Steve has been a expert fitness trainer for over 36 years and editor in chief and John M Rowley of Iron Magazine. Becky is a fitness trainer of over 21 years They created the system for older people to lose weight and gain muscle and stimulate metabolism with nutrition and proper eating. By following The focus four exercise system (F4X) you can become fit and healthy. You can look and feel 10 years younger by slowing down the aging process.
The focus four exercise (F4X) program teaches exercises and how to do them in a time efficient order to achieve outstanding results.
Phase 1 is the beginner level and will teach you how to successfully burn fat by proper lifting techniques and fatiguing your muscles with short rest in 25 minutes or less training session 3 times per week. You will also learn healthy and customized eating habits to help you reach your first level goal.
Phase 2 is all about learning and building a shapely body. What you will learn in about will teach you many new techniques, and modifications from phase 1 and get more advanced in order to build lean and tone muscle. You will also learn healthy and customized eating habits to help you reach your second level goal.
Phase 3 is the build muscle phase. This phase is for the advanced body builder who wishes to increase solid muscle mass. This also teaches a selective nutritional meal plan that focus’s on what foods to eat, how much protein your body needs and overall how to build lean muscle.
- Learn how to customize healthy nutritional meals and when to eat and when not to eat.
- Learn correct muscle fatiguing techniques to tone and grow muscle mass.
- Learn how to increasing your sex drive and look 10 years younger.
- Learn how to speed up your metabolism.
- Improves energy, mood, relieves depression naturally.
- Learn how to feel and look 10 years younger.
- Not sold in stores.
- Short, but rigorous program 20-30 minutes a day. Three days a week.
- Must stay dedicated with the program to achieve and maintain the goals, but this is a must for any weight loss or diet program.
Click The Link For More Information >>> Old School New Body
Love it? Pin it to your HEALTH board to SAVE it!